How to Care Your Jewellery
- Apply cosmetics, hair products, lotions, perfumes and powders prior to donning your jewelry.
- Prevent your items from being exposed to moisture.
- Remove your pieces before showering, swimming, sunbathing and exercising.
- Prevent damage and breakage by removing your jewelry at bedtime.
- Keep all wearable pieces of art out of direct sunlight.
- Metals may tarnish over time due to oxygen and natural body oils.
- To reduce tarnishing, store jewelry in a sealed bag or box in a dry, dark and cool place.
- Handle with care.
GEORGIA CHARAL’S JEWELLERY DECLARATION
ALL GEORGIA CHARAL’S JEWELLERY ARE NICKEL FREE, MADE ACCORDING TO THE REGULATIONS SET BY THE CHAMBER OF INDUSTRY (Stamp No Ωω77) REGARDING HANDMADE JEWELLERY AND ALLOY METALS AND BEAR THE CERTIFICATE OF QUALITY AWARDED BY THE GREEK CENTRE OF SILVER & GOLDSMITH.